Delayed Gratification -Meena

The Video of me, Meena Felsburg, attempting to eat a candy bar shows delayed gratification.  Delayed Gratification is the ability to resist a temptation that is desired in any way.  An example of delayed gratification is in the beginning of the year when we learned of the experiment conducted on children.  Each child was given one marshmallow if they could wait 5 minutes hey would receive another one.  My video shows this because as I began to put the chocolate in my mouth I was interrupted by Aivy who presented me with a challenge “if you can wait 5 minutes I will give you all of the chocolate.”  I took on this challenge and my dire for more allowed me to wait 5 minute for extra chocolate gratification.  So, because I waited five minutes for a bigger reward my video shows delayed gratification. 
 -Meena

No comments:

Post a Comment