Endothermic and Exothermic Heat -Meena

Endothermic heat is when heat is absorbed by a second part such as when you hug someone their body heat is being released and taken in by the other person.  Exothermic heat is when heat is let out.  The sun, for example, is constantly releasing rays of heat therefore it is exothermic.  In my 8th grade science class I did a simulation where there was a fire and water on top.  In this simulation the fire was releasing heat (Exo) and the water was using that heat to boil (Endo).  My video shows endo and exo thermic heat because I sat by a fire that released sparks of flames that warmed me because I was an endothermic example of the fires exothermic exposure. Therefore my Video is endo and exo thermic because it shows evidence of a consumer as well as a producer. 
-Meena

No comments:

Post a Comment